Chemo Postponed Again

Unfortunately, Maggie won’t be having chemo Saturday.  It’s pushed off until Monday due to her severe nausea.  Today has been a very rough day.  Actually, today has probably been the worst day yet.  Good news is that her blood count is up which gets her out of danger of infections.  She’ll return to the lab tomorrow (Saturday) at 9:00AM to receive more fluids and shots to continue to raise her blood count levels and address her continued nausea.

And we also made contact with a nice couple who, a few years back, went through exactly what we are going through now.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *